Mushroom factory is another ERP Class system, designed for small family company that merchandises fresh and dried mushrooms. It’s been developed with Borland C++ Builder 6, some parts later rewritten to Embarcadero RAD Studio XE6. Software uses local network MySQL database, which is synchronized to corporate website. All reports has been developed using QuickReport and Fast Report, Database connectivity with dbExpress and FireDAC.
Most significant features:
- Holding customers database
- Generating invoices, certificates, letters and other sales documentation
- Providing in-depth sales analysis with automatically generated sales reports in .pdf, .xml, .doc, xlst and other formats
- Sending mail and e-mails to current or potential customers.
- Holding stock and purchases information
Example screenshots are presented below: